Water Audit Services offer an opportunity for you to reduce your monthly water bill. A water audit is a free of charge services and totally unique within the industry. It provides value to your money because it save the water bill as well as indentifies any leakage due to that water will be saved. Now in every country there is problem of water hence today’s need is to be saving water. Water audit carry out an audit of your water usage at home or office free of charge and without obligation.
The Water Audit will include:
• A site visit, anywhere in the Garden Route.
• Report/quote outlining constructive steps that can be taken to save your water.
For any water conservation program to succeed, it is imperative that a recordkeeping system be established to monitor operation and maintenance costs, revenues and the use of water. The foundation of any recordkeeping system is water audit. A water audit is a detailed examination of where and how much water enters the system, and where and how much leaves it. At minimum, water audits should separate the total water demand into the following categories:
• Single family residential
• Multifamily residential
• Commercial/ domestic
• Public landscape irrigation, and
• Other water demand
Products Offered by water audit:
1. Rainwater harvesting.
2. Grey water systems (recycling of waste water).
3. Water tanks.
Estimating and reducing unaccounted-for water is a major objective of a water audit services. Unaccounted-for water includes distribution system losses through leaks, unmetered water delivered through fire hydrants, water taken illegally from distribution system, inoperative system controls, water used in flushing water mains or sewers, and meters out of calibration.
There are many ways to save water around the home and water audit services include such tips:
• Installing aerators on taps to reduce the water flow and prevent you from using as much.
• Looking out for water efficient appliances
• Use the dishwasher only when it is full
• Fix all leaking taps
• Don’t turn on the washing machine until you have a full load or make sure you adjust the setting to suit the load
These services helps to identify and assess current water uses and provide data needed to reduce water losses, reduce revenue losses, and forecast future demand. With these services, our water utility is better equipped to target conservation efforts and system improvements where they are most needed.
Author loves to write article. This article is related to Water Audit Services.